Real Human Left Hand 102 Bones
- Human Hand Skeleton column for anatomical study.
- The model is made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic, which is corrosion resistant, lightweight, and has high strength.
- The Hand Skeleton Model is life size you can clearly see all the main anatomical structures of the Hand Skeleton
- Good teaching presentation tools.
- XINDAM provide you various kinds of human skeleton model, welcome to our store and get something what you want !
We believe education is the greatest gift osteology can share and that every human specimen can contribute to the advancement of science. These specimens are provided to us by retired physicians, medical researchers, dental professionals, and former university medical programs. We also work with accredited donor programs. A small sample – often antiques that simply do not qualify for medical/research grade usage – are made available to osteology enthusiasts worldwide so that they may continue to educate and inform.
The human hand has five digits: four fingers plus one thumb. It contains 27 bones, not including the sesamoid bones. 14 of these bones are the phalanges (proximal, intermediate and distal) of the fingers and thumb. The metacarpal bones connect the fingers and the carpal bones of the wrist. Each human hand has five metacarpals and eight carpal bones (wrist bones).
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each specimen is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc. Buy Real Human Left Hand 102 bones
Hand bones are also sold individually (SHN-06)